Android 11 and One UI 3.0 are now introduced in the Galaxy S20 category.
Major updates are now ready for the Galaxy S20 series
We have removed a number of foot readers who received the update, so we expect everyone to be able to update now, especially if they request an update from the settings.
Note 20, Z Fold, Note 10 and S10 series will receive updates in 2021. If you have a company mid-range mobile phone, you will have to wait until August to update the Galaxy A10, A20 and A30S.
This is Sony’s update plan
Do you have a Sony phone? Check here to find out when you can upgrade to Android 11 with the following enhancements:
- Conversations gathered somewhere.
- Conversation bubbles.
- Screen capture.
- An app brings the smart home together.
- Quick selection of audio source.
- Faster access to apps and voice access.
- Improving security.
- Easily set what applications can access.
See OneUI 3.0 and Android 11: