This victory raises Vietnamese score for FIFA's BXH table. FIFA has not officially been updated, but based on the index, Vietnam's total score has risen to 1238 from 1229. (Up 9.4 percent), and Palestine (1236) officially surpassed. 16 in Asia.
In the quarterfinals, Vietnam has more chance of getting extra scores. Another win was India's gold medal (1240 points) at 97th place. But Vietnamese Japanese or Arabic teams must win. Saudi Arabia.
Vietnamese competitors have excellent numerical parameters in the final event. The Jordan team's impressive performance with the best performance in the team was managed by the defending champion who lost all the coaches in Park Han CO.
The red flag has been crowned once to finish the Asian Cup once. Since the then tournament was not a threefold round, the recent Red Star Yellowknife was one-day competition.
After the Japanese competition, Park Han-Seo's opponents will decide. Saudi Arabia will hold its January 21 (Vietnamese time) today at 18.00.
Selection of places in the BXH FIFA boundaries starting August 2018
Formula: P = P (previous) + I x (W – We)
* P = Total score after match
* P (previous) = Total points before the competition
* I = importance of the competition
• I = 5 (Other games except FIFA calendar)
• I = 10 (Friendly matches in FIFA calendar)
• I = 15 (Nation League Group Stage)
• I = 25 (UEFA National League Matches and Matches)
• I = 25 (Continental Qualification and the World Cup)
• I = 35 (European Championships from round robin to round 1/8 round)
• I = 40 (European Championships, quarterfinal matches for the quarterfinals, FIFA Tournament Cups)
• I = 50 (from the World Cup to 1/8 round)
• I = 60 (World Cup from semi-final to final)
* W = results of the match
• W = 1 (90 minutes or longer)
• W = 0.75 (wins on a shot)
• W = 0.5 (90 mins or extra time, without penalty punishment)
• W = 0 (lost 90 minutes or extra time)
* We = expect expectations on results.
• We = 1 / (10 ^ – (dr / 600) +1)
The distance between the front benches is DM.